Remember the fun of watching those old home movies or videotapes? You can enjoy them again!
We convert your 8mm, Super 8mm, Super & Sound, or 16mm movies to DVD or another video format like QuickTime or Windows Media Format. Our service includes editing out bad sections and adding music at no additional charge.
The cost to transfer home movies to video is $0.15 per foot with a $30.00 minimum charge. We offer a quantity discount:
- 10% off single orders over 2000’
- 15% off single orders over 3000’
- 20% off single orders over 4000’
The price includes a presentation case and labeling, or you may supply a USB Flash Drive (at least 32 gigabytes of free space) to hold a digital file.
We convert your home videos in VHS, VHS-C or Beta to DVD. This service is a straight dub and does not include editing or music.
The cost to transfer videotape to DVD:
- Up to 15 minutes: $14.95
- Up to 30 minutes: $19.95
- Up to 60 minutes: $24.95
- Up to 120 minutes: $29.95
The price includes a presentation case and labeling,
Photo and Slide Transfer
Do you have photos or slides that you would like to turn into a video? You can add music, motion and titles to make a compelling video of your favorite photos.
The cost to create a video made up of 50 photos with music, some motion and transitions between each slide is $149.95.
How to prepare your movies, videos, and photos…
- Number your movie reels, video tapes, slides or photos in the order you would like them to appear on the DVD.
- If you wish to choose music from your own collection to add to your video, include a CD and indicate which tracks you have selected. If you don’t include music, we’ll add light instrumental music for you.
- If you would like to have titles in your video, write them down and tell us where in the video you would like to insert them. If you wish to include more than four titles, there will be an additional charge of $2.00 per extra title. Limit titles to three lines per screen and no more than five words per line; otherwise titles will look crowded and be hard to read.
- Bring us (or send us) your photos, music, titles and instructions. The rest is up to us. In about two weeks, you’ll be reliving those magical memories.
The capacity of a DVD is approximately:
- 1600 feet of 8mm film
- 1800 feet of Super 8mm film
- 3200 feet of 16 mm film
- two hours of video
- All original items will be returned with your finished order.
Sweetwater Video Productions - 281.980.5060 -or send e-mail
Copyright © 2016 Sweetwater Video Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.